Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 4: Challenge Complete! Time for a Victory Brew

Total Profit: +$296
Hours Played : 7


Around 1am last night I took down another $4.40 180person tournament on PokerStars that put me over the $1k mark. I Immediately cracked a victory brew (Note to my roommate: sorry for takin' your last beer dude) and began to look back on the past few days. I got incredibly lucky to go on a heater like this right when I decided to start this challenge. To put it in context, the week before this, I did not have one winning day, and was down like -$150 or so for the week. So I feel pretty lucky to have 4 really good days of profit and reach my one thousand dollar mark so quickly.



I'm really glad I was able to complete the challenge last night because I have a ton of homework to do right now. I'll have a more detailed post up tomorrow as I look back on the challenge, talk about my history as an online poker player, and share some thoughts on the online poker scene in general.

Total after 4 days: +$1008



WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment