Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Challenge : $1000 in Five Days

In an attempt to fully motivate myself (and make some rent money along the way), I am challenging myself to win $1k in 5 days by playing online poker. I plan on doing this by playing various tournaments, cash games, and sit and go tournaments on Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars.

















Here's a screenshot of the bankroll I'm starting with. 1327$ total on both sites will hopefully be 2327$ by next Tuesday at 8pm. I'll be updating my daily progress with screen shots of anything big I win, as well as write ups of anything interesting that happened during the daily grind. This challenge will be hindered by the amount of homework I have due on Monday, but helped by the lack of a social life I'll have this weekend.

Day 1 progress report will be up tomorrow.

2 comments: